Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The First Meeting of Creditors (aka the 341) is no longer held in person except on rare occasions. DO NOT COME TO THE COURT HOUSE FOR YOUR MEETING. Notices issues by the Bankruptcy Court will provide the specific date and time of each meeting. (The Court's calendar is available on it's website. See link below.)
ALL MEETINGS OF CREDITORS FOR TRUSTEE ZVI GUTTMAN WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM:
PLEASE SEE THE REMOTE-341 TAB ON THIS WEBSITE FOR FORMS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE REMOTE MEETING OF CREDITORS PROCESS
Items to provide prior to your First Meeting of Creditors:
1. Proof of Social Security Number (e.g., original Social Security Card, W-2 or 1099 with full Social Security Number).
2. Photo ID (e.g., original Driver's License, Passport, etc.).
In addition, these items are to be delivered via email, fax, or mail* at least a week prior to the First Meeting of Creditors (Please include debtor's name, case number, meeting date, and meeting time on all communications):
1. As applicable, the Attorney Declaration or the Debtor Declaration.
2. Pay advices (aka pay stubs) for the 60 days prior to the filing of your case.
3. Account Statements for EVERY financial account (bank, investment, crypto, retirement, etc.) for the 6 months preceding the filing of your case through the end of the filing month.
4. Trustee Questionnaire. Click here.
5. Your most recently filed Tax Return.
You must also review the Bankruptcy Information Sheet prior to the Fist Meeting of Creditors. To review this in English, click here: Bankruptcy Information Sheet - English. To review it in another language click here: Bankruptcy Information Sheet - LEP.
*Email preferred, but Documents may be sent via:
Email || Zvi@zviguttman.com
Fax || (410) 580-0700
Regular Mail || P.O. Box 32308, Baltimore, MD 21282
See the Trustee and Remote 341 Tabs