The First Meeting of Creditors (aka the 341) is held in Baltimore on the 2nd Floor of the Federal Court House (101 W. Lombard St., Room 2650, Baltimore, MD 21201). Notices issues by the Bankruptcy Court will provide the specific date and time of each meeting. (The Court's calendar is available on it's website. See link below.)
WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES ARE IN PLACE, ALL MEETINGS OF CREDITORS WILL BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY VIA MY ZOOM ROOM:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4105800500 PLEASE SEE THE COVID-19 TAB ABOVE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE REMOTE MEETING OF CREDITORS PROCESS
Items to bring to your First Meeting of Creditors:
1. Proof of Social Security Number (e.g., original Social Security Card, W-2 or 1099 with full Social Security Number).
2. Photo ID (e.g., original Driver's License).
3. THE TRUSTEE WILL PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHARING THIS INFORMATION.
Items to be delivered (email, fax, or mail) at least a week before to your First Meeting of Creditors (EMAIL IS PREFERRED):
1. Pay stubs for the 60 days preceding the filing of your case.
2. Your most recent Tax Return.
3. Bank Statements for the 3 months preceding the filing of your case and any statements thereafter.
Please include debtor's name, case number, meeting date and meeting time on all communications.
Documents may be sent via:
Email || Zvi@zviguttman.com
Fax || (410) 580-0700
Regular Mail || P.O. Box 32308, Baltimore, MD 21282 (PLEASE USE EMAIL IF POSSIBLE)
CURRENTLY NOT IN EFFECT: (Meeting of Creditors Location || Garmatz Federal Courthouse |101 W. Lombard St., Room 2650, Baltimore, MD 21201)
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with The Law Offices of Zvi Guttman, P.A. through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder